topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  53791  

Financial Affairs; Exceeding the Budget   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A city, county, or district may make all transfers of money from and to general or special funds necessary to pay expenses incurred pursuant to this article.

(Added by Stats. 1949, Ch. 81.)