topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  54225  

Surplus Land   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any public agency selling surplus land to an entity described in Section 54222 for park or recreation purposes, for open-space purposes, for school purposes, or for low- and moderate- income housing purposes may provide for a payment period of up to 20 years in any contract of sale or sale by trust deed of such land.

(Amended by Stats. 1984, Ch. 1303, Sec. 2.)