topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  54903.1  

Cities, Counties and Other Agencies, Boundaries   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

When a statement of the creation or change of boundaries of a school district and a map or plat thereof is required to be filed with the State Board of Equalization, the authority required to file the statement and map or plat shall, at the same time, file a copy of the statement and map or plat with the Superintendent of Public Instruction and the county superintendent of schools of the county in which the school district is located.

(Amended by Stats. 1957, Ch. 956, Sec. 1.)