topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  17602  

Property maintenance control; contracts   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board of any school district may purchase from the federal government or any agency thereof any surplus property, as defined in the Surplus Property Act of 1944, in any amount needed for the operation of the schools of the district without taking estimates or advertising for bids.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 3. Operative January 1, 1998.)