topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  20751  

Public Employee'sRetirement System; Redeposit of Contributions   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If a nonmember, as defined in Section 21291, withdraws accumulated contributions in accordance with Section 21292, the member may redeposit those contributions pursuant to this article.

(Amended by Stats. 2003, Ch. 855, Sec. 1.)