topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  29045  

Budget Request   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

In the absence or disability, or failure of any official or person required to submit budget requests, they shall be submitted by the acting official in charge of the budget unit or shall be prepared by the administrative officer or the auditor, as designated by the board.

(Amended by Stats. 2009, Ch. 332, Sec. 22.)