topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  20751.5  

Public Employee'sRetirement System; Redeposit of Contributions   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A member whose right to redeposit contributions has been awarded in part to a nonmember, pursuant to paragraph (3) of subdivision (c) of Section 21290, may elect to redeposit contributions for the same amount that the nonmember was entitled to redeposit, if the nonmember has permanently waived all rights in the system by effecting a refund of accumulated contributions pursuant to Section 21292. A member electing to redeposit contributions pursuant to this section shall make the redeposit pursuant to Section 20750.

(Added by Stats. 2003, Ch. 855, Sec. 2.)