Office of Administrative Law; The California Administrative Register and Code
The office shall do all of the following:
(a) Provide for the publication of the California Regulatory Notice Register, which shall be an official publication of the State of California and which shall contain the following:
(1) Notices of proposed action prepared by regulatory agencies, subject to the notice requirements of this chapter, and which have been approved by the office.
(2) A summary of all regulations filed with the Secretary of State in the previous week.
(3) Summaries of all regulation decisions issued in the previous week detailing the reasons for disapproval of a regulation, the reasons for not filing an emergency regulation, and the reasons for repealing an emergency regulation. The California Regulatory Notice Register shall also include a quarterly index of regulation decisions.
(4) Material that is required to be published under Sections 11349.5, 11349.7, and 11349.9.
(5) Determinations issued pursuant to Section 11340.5.
(b) Establish the publication dates and manner and form in which the California Regulatory Notice Register shall be prepared and published and ensure that it is published and distributed in a timely manner to the presiding officer and rules committee of each house of the Legislature and to all subscribers.
(c) Post on its website, on a weekly basis:
(1) The California Regulatory Notice Register. Each issue of the California Regulatory Notice Register on the office's website shall remain posted for a minimum of 18 months.
(2) One or more Internet links to assist the public to gain access to the text of regulations proposed by state agencies.
(Amended by Stats 2000, Ch. 1060, Sec. 14.5)