topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  16609  

Savings and Loan Association Deposits   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any state officer or employee who deposits any money belonging to or in the custody of the state in any manner other than as prescribed in this chapter or Chapter 4 (commencing with Section 16500) is subject to forfeiture of his office or employment.

(Added by Stats. 1976, Ch. 349, Sec. 14.)