topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  15866  

Property Acquisition Law   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Without at the time furnishing vouchers and itemized statements, the board may withdraw from any appropriation made for expenditure under this part a sum that may be approved by the Director of Finance for use as a revolving fund where payment of compensation or cash advances are necessary.

(Amended by Stats. 1996, Ch. 320, Sec. 22.)