(a) The contractor shall give to all providers the following information:
(1) A copy of the contractor's policy statements as specified in Sections 18221 (e), (f) and (h), 18223 and 18226 of this Division;
(2) A statement prohibiting the provider from engaging in religious instruction or worship while providing child care and development services;
(3) A statement prohibiting the provider from engaging in any form of discrimination;
(4) A schedule for the payment of services which shall be signed by the provider; and
(5) Instructions on enrollment and attendance recordkeeping requirements.
(b) If a provider speaks a language other than English or is hearing impaired, the information shall be provided either through written materials or by presentation of an interpreter in the language that the provider understands.
Education Code 8261
Education Code 8203
(Added by Register 88, No. 50.)