(a) Inspection of Public Records.
(1) Inspection of the original copy of any public record of the State Board (as defined in Government Code section 6252(d) and 6254) will be permitted during regular office hours of the State Library, Library-Courts Building, Sacramento.
(2) Requests to inspect such records should be filed with the Secretary at least five working days prior to the requested date in order to insure availability.
(3) Requests for inspection should be as specific as possible in identifying the records desired.
(4) Original copies of public records shall not be removed from the office the Secretary.
(b) Obtaining Copies of Public Records.
(1) Requests to obtain copies of public records may be made in person or by mail to the office of the Secretary.
(2) Such requests should be as specific as possible in identifying the records desired.
(3) Certification of the authenticity of copies may be obtained from the Secretary.