topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  80481  

Personal Identification Cards.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

(a) The college or university recommending an t to the Commission shall provide said applicant with personal identification cards pursuant to Section 80442.

(b) The applicant shall complete the personal identification cards and return them to the recommending college or university. The college or university shall forward these documents to the Commission.

Authority cited:

Education Code 44225


Education Code 44340

(Amended by Register 82, No. 39.)