Subchapter 3.75. California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (Caaspp). Article 2. Achievement Tests and Any Primary Language Test. Apportionment Information Report.
(a) Annually, the CDE shall make available electronically to each LEA an apportionment information report with the following information provided to the contractor by the LEA pursuant to sections 853 and 861 by grade level:
(1) The number of pupils enrolled in each school and in the LEA on the first day of testing.
(2) The number of pupils in each school and in the LEA tested with the alternate assessment.
(3) The number of pupils in each school and in the LEA exempted from testing at the request of their parents or guardians pursuant to Education Code section 60615.
(4) The number of pupils who were administered any portion of the CAASPP assessments pursuant to Education Code sections 60640(b)(1), 60640(b)(2), 60640(b)(4), or 60640(c)(3) through the use of CBT.
(5) The number of pupils who were administered any portion of the CAASPP assessments pursuant to Education Code sections 60640(b)(1), 60640(b)(2), 60640(b)(4), or 60640(c)(3) through the use of paper-pencil assessments.
(6) The number of pupils with demographic information only who were not tested for any reason other than a parent or guardian exemption.
(7) The number of English language learners who were administered a primary language test aligned to the English language arts standards pursuant to Education Code section 60640(b)(5)(B).
(8) Beginning in 2014-15, the number of pupils in grade 2 administered a diagnostic assessment pursuant to Education Code section 60644.
(b) To be eligible for apportionment payment for the CAASPP assessments, LEAs must meet the following conditions:
(1) The LEA has returned all secure test materials, and
(2) The LEA CAASPP coordinator has certified the accuracy of the apportionment information report for assessments administered during the school year, which is either;
(A) transmitted electronically in a manner prescribed by the contractor(s) and/or the CDE by December 31, or
(B) if transmitted in any manner after December 31, the apportionment information report must be accompanied by a waiver request as provided by Education Code section 33050. For those apportionment information reports transmitted after December 31, apportionment payment is contingent upon the availability of an appropriation for this purpose in the fiscal year in which the testing window began.
Education Code 33031
Education Code 60605
Education Code 60640
Education Code 60610
Education Code 60615
Education Code 60640
Education Code 60641,.
(Amended by Register 2014, No. 35.)