topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  16474  

Special Fund Investments   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The money in the Surplus Money Investment Fund, shall be invested and reinvested by the State Treasurer as a part of the Pooled Money Investment Account.

(Amended by Stats. 1967, Ch. 505, Sec. 1.)