Chapter 2. Pupils Subchapter 6. California High School Exit Examination Article 2. High School Exit Examination Administration
(a) By February 1, 2008, each school district and state special school shall provide the following information to the CDE for each pupil in the class of 2007 who has an IEP or Section 504 plan dated on or before July 1, 2006, that indicates that the pupil is scheduled to graduate in 2007, but who has not yet passed both sections of the examination:
(1) Primary disability code.
(2) Percent of time spent in general education.
(3) Anticipated graduation date as specified in the IEP or Section 504 plan.
(4) Whether the pupil satisfied all other state and local graduation requirements.
(5) The month and year of each attempt to pass the examination with the accommodations and modifications, if any, specified in the IEP or Section 504 plan.
(6) Type of remedial or supplemental instruction program completed.
(7) The month and year of each attempt to pass the examination after completing a remedial or supplemental instruction program.
(8) The date on which the pupil, or the parent or legal guardian if the student is a minor, was notified in writing that the pupil is entitled to receive free appropriate public education up to and including the academic year in which the pupil reaches 22 years of age, or until the pupil receives a high school diploma, whichever occurs first.
(9) Whether the pupil received a waiver from the requirement to pass the examination pursuant to Education Code section 60851(c).
(10) Whether the pupil satisfied the criteria set forth in Education Code section 60852.4.
(11) Whether the pupil received a diploma pursuant to Education Code section 60852.4.
Education Code 33031
Education Code 60852.4
(Register 2007, No. 51)