topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  632  

School Crossing Signs.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The governing board shall neither purchase nor accept any school crossing sign (except hand signs to be carried by adult crossing guards and hand signs described in Section 575 to be carried by school safety patrols), unless it conforms to the requirements of the Traffic Manual issued by the California Department of Transportation.

(Amended by Register 77, No. 39.)