Subchapter 2. General Requirements. Article 5. Accounting And Reporting Requirements. Service Data Report for Resource and Referral Programs.
Contractors operating Resource and Referral programs shall submit reports to the Child Development Division which contain the following data at intervals specified in the annual child development contract:
(a) Number of requests for general child care information and child care referrals.
(b) Age categories of child care requests and referrals:
(1) Infants (birth to eighteen months);
(2) Toddlers (eighteen months to thirty-six months);
(3) Preschool (3 years to kindergarten enrollment); and
(4) School-age (kindergarten enrollment to age 14).
(c) Time categories of child care referrals:
(3) Before and after school;
(4) Occasional (drop-in, temporary, emergency care);
(5) Summer care only; and
(6) Special time categories (nights, weekends, rotating shifts, swing shift, graveyard shift, etc.).
(d) Reasons for requesting referrals:
(1) Employed or seeking employment;
(2) School or training;
(3) Respite care (emergency only);
(4) Parental relief (non-emergency);
(5) Child's developmental or special need;
(6) Child is ill and cannot attend school or usual child care arrangement; and
(7) Child Protective Service referral.
(e) Number of technical services provided:
(1) Written materials;
(2) Telephone consultations;
(3) Program visitations;
(4) Office consultations;
(5) Resource information library;
(6) Toy/equipment lending library;
(7) Published newsletters;
(8) Conducted workshops or conferences;
(9) Attended meetings with child care providers;
(10) Attended meetings with child care related service agencies;
(11) Coordinated workshops or conferences; and
(12) Media contacts.
(f) Referral procedures utilized:
(1) Telephone referrals service;
(2) Answering machine requests for referrals;
(3) Office hours for appointments or drop-in referrals; and
(4) Evening or weekend office hours for referrals.
(g) Types of child care providers in resource file:
(2) Family child care home (licensed); and
(3) In-home caregivers.
(h) Responses to referral requests:
(1) Method of response;
(2) Number of responses; and
(3) Languages used to respond.
Education Code 8261
Education Code 8212
(Amended by Register 2006, No. 20.)