Private Postsecondary Institutions; Compliance, Enforcement, Process, and Penalties
(a) As part of the compliance program, an institution shall submit an annual report to the bureau, under penalty of perjury, signed by a responsible corporate officer, by July 1 of each year, or another date designated by the bureau, and it shall include the following information for educational programs offered in the reporting period:
(1) The total number of students enrolled by level of degree or for a diploma.
(2) The number of degrees, by level, and diplomas awarded.
(3) The degree levels and diplomas offered.
(4) The Student Performance Fact Sheet, as required pursuant to Section 94910.
(5) The school catalog, as required pursuant to Section 94909.
(6) The total charges for each educational program by period of attendance.
(7) A statement indicating whether the institution is, or is not, current in remitting Student Tuition Recovery Fund assessments.
(8) A statement indicating whether an accrediting agency has taken any final disciplinary action against the institution.
(9) Additional information deemed by the bureau to be reasonably required to ascertain compliance with this chapter.
(b) The bureau, by January 1, 2011, shall prescribe the annual report's format and method of delivery.
(Added by Stats. 2009, Ch. 310, Sec. 6.)
Education Code 94909
Education Code 94910