topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  54030  

Reestablished Residence.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If a student or the parents of a minor student relinquish California residence after moving from the state, one full year of physical presence, coupled with one full year of demonstrated intent to be a California resident, is required to reestablish residence for tuition purposes, except as provided in Education Code section 68070.

Authority cited:

Education Code 66700

Education Code 68044

Education Code 70901


Education Code 68017

Education Code 68060

Education Code 68061

Education Code 68062

(Amended by Register 95, No. 19)