topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  58002  

Change in Academic Year Terms.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Prior to any change in academic year terms, including the addition, deletion, shortening, or lengthening of any term, the governing board of a district shall request and obtain the approval of the Chancellor. The provisions of Subchapter 8 (commencing with Section 55700) of Chapter 6 shall govern the content, review, and approval of such requests.

Authority cited:

Education Code 66700

Education Code 70901


Education Code 70901

(Amended by Register 94, No. 38)