Chapter 1. California Student Aid Commission.Article 15. California National Guard Education Assistance Award Program. Failure to Comply with Applicable Laws and Regulations
(a) Except as otherwise specified in section 30737, a program participant may be withdrawn from the program and the Commission shall not make any further payments if the program participant fails to meet the requirements for payment pursuant to the terms of the program, including:
(1) Failure to maintain enrollment in at least three academic units per semester or the equivalent at a qualifying institution;
(2) Failure to maintain a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative grade point average while attending a qualifying institution;
(3) Loss of status as a California resident;
(4) Failure to submit a renewal application each academic year except if the program participant has an approved leave of absence;
(5) Violation of the Commission regulations; or
(6) Failure to maintain active status in the California National Guard, State Military Reserve, or the Naval Militia.
(b) At any point in the program, The Adjutant General may submit a list of program participants who no longer satisfy the requirements of the program to the Commission. The Commission shall make no further payments under the program and the participant shall be withdrawn.
Education Code 69999.22
Education Code 69999.16
Education Code 69999.18
(Amended by Register 2013, No. 20.)