Chapter 1. California Student Aid Commission. Article 3.5. Cal Grant Alternative Delivery System Pilot Program. Process for Conditional Approval of the ADS Pilot Program Application.
(a) The Commission shall evaluate the adequacy of a qualifying institution's application for participation in the ADS Pilot Program.
(b) The Commission shall, within 15 calendar days of receipt of the application, act to:
(1) notify the applicant that it is conditionally approved to participate in the pilot program;
(2) advise the applicant that the application contains deficiencies which must be remedied in order to be considered for participation in the pilot program prior; or
(3) reject the application and specify the reason for the application rejection.
(c) In the event a letter of deficiency is sent to the applicant, the applicant will be given 10 calendar days to correct all deficiencies and re-submit its completed application to the Commission. If the applicant fails to remedy its application within the time allotted, the Commission shall reject the application on the next business day following the expiration of the time given. The Commission shall have 15 calendar days to conduct its review of the re-submitted application to determine if the application is:
(1) complete and either notify the applicant that it is conditionally approved to participate in the ADS Pilot Program; or
(2) reject the application and specify the reason for the application rejection.
(d) The applicant shall be notified of the Commission's determination in writing.
Education Code 69452
Education Code 69454
Education Code 69456
Education Code 69458
(Added by Register 2011, No. 3.)