topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  21184  

Authority to petition, superior court   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The trustee or trustees of any trust created pursuant to Article 1 (commencing with Section 21100) and Article 2 (commencing with Section 21140) of this chapter, in the name of the institution or institutions, or in the name of the trustee or trustees of the institution, or in the name of the board of trustees of the institution, may file, in the superior court of the county in which the lands described in the founding grant, or some portion thereof, are situated, or, if no real estate has been granted to the trustees, then in the county where the main part of the institution is situated, a petition in writing, signed by counsel for the trustee or trustees, or by counsel for a majority thereof.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)


Education Code 21100

Education Code 21140