topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  16232  

School Housing Aid for Districts Impacted by Seasonal Agricultural Employment   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The use of the portable school and classroom buildings under this article shall be based upon application therefor submitted by the governing board of the school district to the Director of Compensatory Education, who shall review the same, make any modifications he or she deems appropriate, and transmit the approved application to the State Allocation Board with his or her recommendations as to the action to be taken thereon.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 2. Operative January 1, 1998.)