topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  17030.6  


arrow Previous bar Next arrow

From any moneys in the State School Building Lease-Purchase Fund, the board shall make available to the Director of General Services such amounts as it determines necessary to provide the assistance, pursuant to this chapter, required by Section 15504 of the Government Code.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 2. Operative January 1, 1998.)


Government Code 15504