California Cultural And Historical Endowment Act; Article 2. Creation And Powers Of The Endowment
(a) There is in the Natural Resources Agency the California Cultural and Historical Endowment, consisting of the following 10 members:
(1) The Secretary of the Natural Resources Agency, who shall serve as chair of the endowment, or his or her designee.
(2) The State Librarian, or his or her designee.
(3) The Director of Finance, or his or her designee.
(4) Three members appointed by the Governor.
(5) Two members appointed by the Senate Committee on Rules.
(6) Two members appointed by the Speaker of the Assembly.
(b) Two Members of the Senate, appointed by the Senate Committee on Rules, and two Members of the Assembly, appointed by the Speaker of the Assembly, shall meet with the endowment and participate in its activities to the extent that such participation is not incompatible with their respective positions as Members of the Legislature.
(Amended by Stats. 2013, Ch. 590, Sec. 1.)