(a) This chapter shall not prevent a charter school from negotiating with a local educational agency for a share of operational funding from sources not otherwise set forth in this chapter including, but not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Forest reserve revenues and other operational revenues received due to harvesting or extraction of minerals or other natural resources.
(2) Sales and use taxes, to the extent that the associated revenues are available for noncapital expenses of public schools.
(3) Parcel taxes, to the extent that the associated revenues are available for noncapital expenses of public schools.
(4) Ad valorem property taxes received by a school district which exceed its local control funding formula entitlement pursuant to Section 42238.02, as implemented by Section 42238.03.
(5) ?Basic aid? received by a school district pursuant to Section 6 of Article IX of the California Constitution.
(b) This section shall become operative July 1, 2006.
(Amended by Stats. 2013, Ch. 47, Sec. 86.)