topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  49113  

Work permit   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A permit to work may be issued to a minor who is under the age of 18 years and over the age of 14 years who is regularly enrolled in a high school or community college or who has been assigned to a vocational course in a place of employment, and who will work part time as a properly enrolled pupil in a work experience education course that meets all the requirements of such course as provided in Sections 51760 to 51769, inclusive.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)