topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  100170  

Transfer to General Fund   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

All money deposited in the State School Building Lease-Purchase Fund, the Education Technology Fund, and the 1996 Higher Education Capital Outlay Bond Fund that is derived from premium and accrued interest on bonds sold shall be reserved in the fund and shall be available for transfer to the General Fund as a credit to expenditures for bond interest.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 1, Sec. 1.)