topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  16191  

School Housing Aid for Exceptional Children   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

As used in this article, "exceptional children" means physically handicapped pupils, pupils with intellectual disabilities, educationally handicapped pupils, multihandicapped pupils, or pupils enrolled in development centers for the handicapped required or allowed to be educated pursuant to Part 30 (commencing with Section 56000).

(Amended by Stats. 2012, Ch. 457, Sec. 6.)