topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  16192  

School Housing Aid for Exceptional Children   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Allocations under this article for assistance to school districts in providing necessary housing and equipment for the education of pupils enrolled or to be enrolled in development centers for the handicapped may be made only to those school districts that are authorized to operate development centers pursuant to Article 1 (commencing with Section 56800) of Chapter 6 of Part 30, as enacted by Section 2 of Chapter 1010 of the Statutes of 1976.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 2. Operative January 1, 1998.)


Education Code 56800 (Repealed. See Education Code 56820)