topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  16193  

School Housing Aid for Exceptional Children   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The State Allocation Board, in cooperation with the State Department of Education, shall develop standards to be complied with in the construction of housing facilities for development centers for the handicapped with allowances provided pursuant to this article.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 2. Operative January 1, 1998.)