topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  16233  

School Housing Aid for Districts Impacted by Seasonal Agricultural Employment   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

If at any time the State Allocation Board shall determine that the need of the district for particular portable buildings which are made available to the district pursuant to this article has ceased, the board may take possession of the buildings on behalf of the state, and may dispose of the buildings to public or private parties in any manner and under any terms that it deems to be in the best interests of the state.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 2. Operative January 1, 1998.)