topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  16265  

Children's Center Construction Law of 1968   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any local agency operating or authorized to operate a children's center may apply for assistance under this article to undertake one or more projects. Any local agency not operating a children's center in the prior fiscal year shall have its eligibility and other factors determined by a method similar to that in Section 16264. Reasonable estimates may be used.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 2. Operative January 1, 1998.)


Education Code 16264