topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  16315  

School Housing Aid for Rehabilitation and Replacement of Structurally Inadequate School Facilities   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

The State Allocation Board shall administer this article. The Director of General Services shall provide the assistance to the board as it may require.

(Added by Stats. 1996, Ch. 277, Sec. 2. Operative January 1, 1998.)