topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Government Code |  GC  15147  


arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Before selling the bonds, or any part of them, the board of supervisors or community college district, as appropriate, shall give notice as required by Section 53692 of the Government Code.

(Amended by Stats. 2004, Ch.7., Sec 1.5.)