(a) As a condition of continued receipt of the funds allocated pursuant to Section 79204, by the fourth week following the end of the semester or quarter term commencing in January of each year, community college districts and colleges shall submit to the Chancellor of the California Community Colleges a report, in the format specified by the chancellor, in consultation with the State Department of Social Services, that includes, but is not limited to, all of the following information:
(1) How the moneys received for the funded components of special services, as specified in subdivision (e) of Section 79204, were spent.
(2) The number of hours of child care services provided.
(3) The average monthly enrollment of CalWORKs recipient dependents served in child care.
(4) The number of workstudy hours provided.
(5) The hourly salaries and type of jobs in which CalWORKs recipients were placed.
(6) The number of students receiving case management.
(7) The student participation rates, and other outcome data.
(b) It is the intent of the Legislature that, to the extent practicable, reporting from colleges utilize data gathered for federal reporting requirements at the state and local level.
(c) The Chancellor of the California Community Colleges shall compile the information received pursuant to subdivision (a) for annual reports to the Legislature, Governor, the Legislative Analyst, the Department of Finance, and the State Department of Social Services, notwithstanding Section 10231.5 of the Government Code, by February 15 of each year.
(d) A report to the Legislature pursuant to subdivision (c) shall be submitted pursuant to Section 9795 of the Government Code.
(Added by Stats. 2014, Ch. 34, Sec. 12.)