High-Risk Youth Education and Public Safety Program. Transitioning High-Risk Youth Program. Article 2. Specific Outcome Measures
(a) The county office of education or school district and probation department shall identify outcome measures that shall include, but not necessarily be limited to, all of the following:
(1) The annual number of referrals to probation while participating in the program and during the subsequent two years after participating in the program.
(2) The annual number of sustained petitions while participating in the program and during the subsequent two years after participating in the program.
(3) The number of subsequent commitments to local, state, or adult correctional institutions.
(b) The Superintendent of Public Instruction, in consultation with the Board of Corrections and county offices of education, shall develop by December 1, 1997, consistent measures for determining the outcomes for the following:
(2) Suspensions and expulsions.
(3) Academic performance and achievement.
(4) Placement in job training programs, paid employment, and institutions of higher education.
(Added by Stats. 1997, Ch. 340, Sec. 1.)