Political Reform; Lobbyists; Article 1. Registration and Reporting
(a) In addition to the information required pursuant to Section 86116, all state and local agencies that file reports pursuant to Sections 86115 and 86116 shall disclose, except for overhead expenses, all payments of two hundred fifty dollars ($250) or more made in a reporting period, including, but not limited to, all of the following:
(1) Goods and services used by a lobbyist or used to support or assist a lobbyist in connection with his or her activities as a lobbyist.
(2) Payments of any other expenses which would not have been incurred but for the filer's activities to influence or attempt to influence legislative or administrative action.
(3) Dues or similar payments made to any organization, including a federation, confederation, or trade, labor, or membership organization, that makes expenditures equal to 10 percent of its total expenditures, or fifteen thousand dollars ($15,000), or more, during any calendar quarter, to influence legislative or administrative action.
(b) Reports required pursuant to this section may be disclosed on a separate schedule and shall include all of the following information:
(1) The name and the address of the payee.
(2) The total payments made during the reporting period.
(3) The cumulative amount paid during the calendar year.
(c) All statements required by this section shall be filed as specified by Sections 86117 and 86118.
(Amended by Stats. 1992, Ch. 214, Sec. 1.)