(a) If the election is to be conducted by mail ballot, the election official conducting the election shall provide ballots and election materials pursuant to subdivision (d) of Section 53326 and Section 53327, together with all supplies and instructions necessary for the use and return of the ballot.
(b) The identification envelope for return of mail ballots used in landowner elections shall contain the following:
(1) The name of the landowner.
(2) The address of the landowner.
(3) A declaration, under penalty of perjury, stating that the voter is the owner of record or the authorized representative of the landowner entitled to vote and is the person whose name appears on the identification envelope.
(4) The printed name and signature of the voter.
(5) The address of the voter.
(6) The date of signing and place of execution of the declaration described in paragraph (3).
(7) A notice that the envelope contains an official ballot and is to be opened only by the canvassing board.
(Amended by Stats. 1988, Ch. 1365, Sec. 8.)