Article 2. Credential Types, Authorizations, And Requirements Requirements for the Reissuance of Emergency Permits.
(a) The reissuance requirements for an emergency permit identified in Section 80023 shall include all of the following:
(1) A completed Application for Credential Authorizing Public School Service (form 41-4, rev 4-94),
(2) Payment of the fee(s) required by Section 80487.
(3) Prior submission of a Declaration of Need for Fully Qualified Educators that satisfies the provisions of Section 80026.
(4) Verification that orientation, guidance and assistance have been provided as required in Section 80026.5.
(5) For the first reissuance only, an evaluation by a Commission-accredited professional preparation institution identifying requirements the emergency permit holder must complete to be eligible for the related credential.
(6) Completion of at least six semester units (or the equivalent quarter units) of approved coursework in a Commission-accredited professional preparation program required for issuance of the related credential, unless exceptions for reissuance are listed under the specific requirements for the type of emergency permit for which application is being made.
Education Code 44225(q)
Education Code 44225(d)
Education Code 44225(g)
Education Code 44300
(Amended by Register 2009, No. 20)