topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  FC  7002  

Conditions for emancipation   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

A person under the age of 18 years is an emancipated minor if any of the following conditions is satisfied:

(a) The person has entered into a valid marriage, whether or not the marriage has been dissolved.

(b) The person is on active duty with the armed forces of the United States.

(c) The person has received a declaration of emancipation pursuant to Section 7122.

(Added by Stats. 1992, Ch. 162, Sec. 10.)