Perris Union HSD | AR 5137 Students
Positive School Climate
All school sites shall follow the administrative regulations below.
When a student receives a suspension for any of the following violations, they are referred to the Student Assistance Program.
1. Violation (a), (1) caused, attempted to cause or threatened to cause physical injury to another person; (2) willfully used force or violence upon the person of another, except in self-defense.
2. Violation (b), possessed, sold or otherwise furnished any firearm, knife, explosive or other dangerous object.
3. Violation (g), engaged in, or attempted to engage in, hazing as defined in Section 32050.
4. Violation (i), committed an obscene act or engaged in habitual profanity or vulgarity.
5. Violation (m), possessed an imitation firearm, i.e., a replica of a firearm that is so substantially similar in physical properties to an existing firearm as to lead a reasonable person to conclude that the replica is a firearm.
6. Violation (n), committed or attempted to commit a sexual assault; or committed a sexual battery (as both are defined in the Penal Code)
7. Violation (o), harassed, threatened, or intimidated a student who is a complaining witness or witness in a school disciplinary proceeding.
8. Educational Code 48900.2, committed sexual harassment as defined in Section 212.5.
9. Educational Code 48900.4, intentional harassment.
10. Educational Code 48900.7, made terrorist threats against school officials and/or school property.
Regulation PERRIS UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: December 10, 2003 Perris, California
revised: March 19, 2008