Perris Union HSD | AR 1325 Community Relations
Advertising And Promotion
Flyers must be approved by the Superintendent's Office or designee prior to being distributed to the school sites. Please read and adhere to the following before requesting approval:
1. All flyers must have two disclaimers placed on the flyer:
The organization is non-profit (must have proof of non-profit status)
The organization/program is not a program of the PUHSD and PUHSD accepts no liability or responsibility for the sponsored event.
2. A copy of the non-profit status must be provided along with the flyer request
3. To be approved, the activity being advertised through the flyer must follow Board Policy and Administrative Regulation 1325:
Be sponsored by a not-for-profit or government organization
Be age-level appropriate
4. Once the above requirements have been met, submit flyers to the Superintendent's Office for approval:
Drop off: 1151 N. A Street, Perris, CA 92570
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to: 951-943-6799
5. Approved flyers will be dated and signed by Marcy Savage, Assistant Superintendent, scanned and emailed to the School Secretary with instructions for distribution.
6. The district will not copy or distribute flyers for organizations to the school sites; it is the organization's responsibility.
7. Flyers will be approved to be placed at the school sites in a designated area(s) such as the office and/or library.
Regulation PERRIS UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
approved: June 15, 2011 Perris, California