topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Education Code |  EC  17080  

Transfer of Excess Funds   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Notwithstanding any other law, whenever moneys transferred to the General Fund each year from (1) moneys deposited in the Public School Building Loan Fund pursuant to Section 15735, and (2) moneys deposited in the State School Building Aid Fund pursuant to Section 16080, are in excess of the amounts required to reimburse the General Fund on account of principal and interest due and payable for that fiscal year on all school building aid bonds outstanding against the state, an amount equal to such excess is appropriated from the General Fund for purposes of the School Facilities Emergency Repair Account established pursuant to Section 17592.71. The Controller shall transfer the appropriated amount to the School Facilities Emergency Repair Account.

(Amended by Stats. 2014, Ch. 32, Sec. 20.)