topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources |  |  EC  37085  

Withdrawal of junior high system   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

Any school district within a junior high school or system of junior high schools, maintained by the governing board of a county, union, or joint union high school district, may withdraw from the junior high system when a majority of the qualified voters in the district voting thereat vote in favor of withdrawal.

(Enacted by Stats. 1976, Ch. 1010.)