(a) The local property tax share of the revenue 'limit is determined by subtracting, from the total revenue limit authorized by the governing board of the district (exclusive of the reduction for institutional or family home reimbursement received), all of the following:
(1) State basic aid,
(2) State equalization aid,
(3) State guaranteed yield program (GYP) aid,
(4) No loss state aid because of separate adult revenue limit, and
(5) Equalization aid offset tax income and open space land subventions.
The remainder is then divided by the local average daily attendance allowed for revenue limit purposes. This determination will be made as recalculated from the second period apportionment. The total amount determined for reimbursement purposes shall be deducted from the district revenue limit in the year in which the reimbursement is received.
(b) The local property tax share of the excess cost of maintaining schools and classes for physically handicapped (PH), mentally retarded (MR) or educationally handicapped (EH) pupils is determined by subtracting, from the total allowed expenditures for PH, MR, and EH programs on the Special Education Cost Data Sheet, all of the following:
(1) The revenue limit per average daily attendance authorized by the governing board of the district (exclusive of the adjustment for institutional or family home reimbursement), and
(2) State and federal special education allowances for those PH, MR and EH programs.