(a) Contractors shall submit reports containing the following information for each contract to the State Department of Education, Local Assistance Bureau at intervals specified in the annual child development contract:
(1) Days/hours of enrollment and attendance for all children served in the program in the current reporting period and year to date;
(2) Total days of operation in the current reporting period and year to date;
(3) Except for contractors operating Alternative Payment programs, the report shall include all services, revenues and expenditures for both subsidized and nonsubsidized children if nonsubsidized and subsidized children are commingled as defined in Section 18013(i) of this Division;
(4) Amount and sources of all revenues other than advanced contract funds for the current reporting period and the year to date total; and
(5) Total expenditures related to the program operation for the current reporting period and the year to date total.
(b) Reports not received by the due dates shall be considered delinquent. Penalties for delinquent reporting are specified in Section 18056 of this Division.
(c) Contractors on conditional or provisional status shall report monthly.
Authority and Reference Cited:
(Added by Register 88, No. 50.)