topleft >  Services >  Governance Technology > 

Legal Resources | Title 5 |  T5  42908  

Transfer of Vacation.   

arrow Previous bar Next arrow

When an employee leaves the employment of one campus or the Chancellor's Office and enters the employment of another campus or the Chancellor's Office, any accumulated vacation credit not paid at the place of prior employment shall be credited to the employee at the new place of employment.

Authority cited:

Education Code 66600

Education Code 89030

Education Code 89035

Education Code 89500


Education Code 89500

(Amended by Register 82, No. 39.)